Tuesday 1 March 2011

Three's a Crowd.

Good evening, everyone! I know it's a little late, but I've only just got in from a family meal.
Today, I'm gonna spoil you all with three more of my photographs! Make sure you cheak out the rest of the collection on my Flickr photostream - you're missing out otherwise!

Beauty of the Beast





Sometimes in the town centre, you discover unusual grafiti like this, and you just have to take a picture :)
A Day at the Funfair
 With a long exposure, I made a calm ferrice wheel look like an extreme death ride~
Traffic
zooooooooom


Thanks to everyone who reads my blogs, and make sure you comment and visit my Flickrrrr.
Make sure you visit tomorrow, when there will definiatly be more pictures for you. 

LOVE,
Ryuhei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.